WebConf 2020 Developers Track
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 in conjunction with The Web Conference 2020 (April 20-24)
- Submission deadline: January 27, 2020
- Acceptance notification: February 10, 2020
- Submission site: Easychair
Call for Submissions
The Web Conference 2020 developers track presents an opportunity to share the latest developments across the technical community, both in terms of technologies, and in terms of tooling. We will be running a half day of informal sessions with presentations and demonstrations showcasing community expertise and progress:
- What cool development tools, frameworks, languages and technologies could you not get on without?
- What do you use or see as new developments that will make your developer life easier or more productive?
- How do you navigate the increasingly large landscape of technologies and tools, and how can you help others to better navigate this landscape?
The Developers Track will be held on Wednesday, April 22nd from 2pm to 5:30pm. Exact schedule to be determined.
Co-Chairs and Program Committee